The heavy design means your tiller works for you instead of tossing you around. Counter-rotating tines break up the most difficult soil, clay, or sod. Wheels and tines work independently of each other to allow your tilling travel speed to be adjusted to the soil conditions.
- Pivoting handlebar allows closer tilling along houses or fence lines
- Free-wheeling hubs unlock to transport the tiller without starting the engine
- Counter-rotating tines cut through sod and hard-packed soil
- Hydraulics are easily accessed for maintenance and repair
- Simple controls are easy to learn and easy to operate
Note: This item is too heavy to transport without a ramped trailer. We supply the Light Transport Trailer at a reduced cost.A cleaning waste disposal charge of $46.00 will apply if returned excessively dirty.
All prices include GST4 Hours: $81.70
Fuel costs are additional